2012年10月20日星期六

You say that we have had a man




Ears floating in the waves of music, familiar melodies, familiar lyrics, but you are not with me. Roundabout with the bits and pieces that we experienced with the mind, joy Kids UGG Classic Boots, smile, sorrow, tears, I know, met this soul fit, this carries into the heart, and perhaps no fate encountered. Perhaps, for the world you may be one person. But for me michael kors online sale, but the entire world. You in you all. When you're not, everything is you. Miss your mood, it is blue. In fact UGG Amelie Clearance Sale, I did not want to, I just want you to love me. Alternatively, you remember that I love you just fine. I is a poor expression of the child, too much happiness and a better the latent Cangzaixinli, quiet self-satisfaction. You want to tell you about my little happiness, want to tell you who you satisfied, want to tell you that you will be a sky blue of peace of mind at ease. However, all of these but I do not know how to speak to you as well, I hope I do not say you know everything. You and me UGG Sheepskin Cuff Boots Sale, in going around in circles around the so lap after the encounter, I want to know only your shoulders allows me to rely on the most. This time, do not want to fuss, holding your hands come together terminus. Even if the people around him are not optimistic about us, even if there are too many people who think we are too hasty and impulsive, I still firmly believe that you are my fate Mr.Right. Maybe for you as I'm concerned, have been over the age vigorous desperate love. You say, only steady the flat light falling warming love can last forever, so I'm willing to believe. Who says love like the sinoele mobile power electricity constant persistence? ? I began to wonder. Love and Dreams are a wonderful thing, do not listen to, needless to say, do not have to be translated UGG Bailey Button Bomber, you can feel and touch to it. You encounter others encountered, to understand each other more important than anyone else, the decision will no longer hand let go. You say that we have had a man of the deepest love, all have not be able to cover the wound slowly heal those wounds in the time-honored, forming a dark brown scar. I have been trying tolerant to ignore the impact of your scars, but can not avoid the feeling it was lurking in the body Guchong tear interfere with my thinking and behavior. Do not want people to tell me, whether patriotic in fact is not so important, because more than looking for a mutual love lasting forever. Do not want to each other in the flashy world of two minds wandered, because I want to be single-minded never betray. Now our happy little flaws do not want those who can not erase the past, I want a perfect love. Some people say that when you look at a person, and how it all seems so cute Whatever he do, you find it very funny North Face Women's Bionic Sale, as long as he naturally next to you, you feel very happy, it is you really love. him. Always feel that had these words dubious whether two people love each other, no matter how, you can always see the nasty things in his face or body, and now every day I look at you, but only whether the ending feel cute. Each of us is a gear, are looking for another gear to rotate together. Everyone with a mobile power, we want to meet each other with appropriate size scale, some gears can fill the gap, the gap can be polished of some gear, some gear born the wrong size, grinding the longer the more painful, until both discus I think, we belong to the former also, or the latter, know better than anyone else understand. (Past touching story)

没有评论:

发表评论