2012年10月20日星期六

in the process of writing




Will be the other half of the commitment of each pair of lovers in love, for life! Those commitments, Only love period! Once the love over the period, those who have eachother, will be gone with the wind! ! I love our convention. Do you remember? Once said that a good, lifetime Sishou! Our love if the period is over, those vows are not will be gone with the wind? Never, perhaps only a brief moment, might be able to be eternal. Never close, never far, may be close at hand, and the far horizon. We see also the intangible. Just a vague vision of Bale. That is always a deadline date. Also a purpose of the Inn. It is sad to wait. I always cling to these promises to feeling Tianmi hope: for me not to marry, you said, but you did it? I still remember your breath on my birthday the next day, you said, a good love me, hurt me, I had run out of the love of my life, I thought, to love a person, should be endless pay, but I study again and again with your commitment and vows to swallow, then tears , stating that she is so happy. Results I was wrong UGG Short Dylyn Sale, the dream has been broken, and I never believe that you will be tempted others into your life, do not want to have another girl, in any case, I believe you still so firm, I believe you'll all responsibility bear on your shoulders, do not let me know, worry about your heart will be unknown bitter, I always say: I'm sorry you. Why are you so cruel, always worry you, always in self-blame, but never thought to blame you. To hear the news of your engagement, my tears could not help but cry several days and nights, cry Tianhundian Nike Air Max 95 Shoes, crying eyes swollen, his voice hoarse, I almost collapsed, going crazy, and you certainly do not know, just break up during the day, I live a kind of life, I'm hiding all your messages, and also put an end to others talk about everything, I have already said: To you and your things with dusty, no longer want to you, I have become accustomed to is not your days have become accustomed ourselves a little better, and I have not been able to understand you, and since then, in my heart you have no position UGG Bailey Button Krinkle Sale, and I began to hate you, some people say. There is love there is hate, but I love to pay too much, only hate, my tears have been for you Kugan tears after not one drop of the stream you, my heart hurts pain I was torn liver columns lung, hello cruel, that you'd hurt me, hurt me is black and blue, turned my dedication believe merely illusory clouds, that I thought I have caught happiness, happiness is so close to me, you are again in my rub salt into the wounds have not healed, you is my life intentions loved the people, I decided that we must hate people, but fortunately, , I'm glad to finally understand you, understand your true colors, your heart is ugly, hello me sick, if I see you, I will have a big go up mercilessly pumping the impulse of the slap in the face. I want you to know, I'm so deep hatred, I must have forgotten you love and hatred even flow away from the bottom of my heart, like quicksand, I always hate you so, and now no longer hate you original hate a person is tired, tired heart ah! I must have to love yourself, in the process of writing, the welling tears again and again, but I will not, as before, just sad UGGs Ultimate Cuff, I can wipe away the tears, the face of a new life, I know that some things can not be forgotten even one day to the very old. Always in the end far? How many people can abandon forever the end of time. Long time and space, long years, everyone will experience once forever. Expectations and helpless, people began to believe that life was nothing but a fireworks. Sometimes bright, sometimes desolate, across time and space, emotion, only their own. Forever perhaps only one step away, within easy reach distance, you fingertips. Eager to never want to put themselves in an eternal position. In fact. Love who I am sorry Timberland Roll Top, love the world forever often with dismal blood red and wound healing, skin discomfort. Love the text and vocabulary should be very rich, but, if coupled with a modified definition of love: forever, so in love with how how pale. How many people pay homage to the youth and beauty of this definition. Confine yourself in a box. Eager unforgettable, looking forward to the eternal dream awakened, but also to force yourself to close your eyes hard, continue to just dream. Exhaustion of life gentle wait. The reality of the sentence is: no one thousand days, withered red UGG Neema. Never do? What will never do? Hua Xie can re-open, dry grass can be green. Heartache tears, a heart gorgeous flowers out of it? Out strong and stubborn, or disheartened apathy? This article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

没有评论:

发表评论