2012年10月20日星期六

my tears will lose control of the mother know




Wind, quietly in the messy hair; thoughts total in this late at night, the gentle night for no reason he gets. Does the night, you can only give me memories of it? Is the night, you for me to name only memories of it? Night, you are so beautiful, why your beauty, not in my heart the slightest ripple effect it? Listen, the zheng this Ruqirusu child repeatedly sounded; heart by the burst of huge hit, it hurts, it hurts UGG Bailey I Do Wedding Sale! Quietly listening to every Zheng Fu sound Northface Women's Bionic Jackets Sale, misty eyes, thoughts rave quietly sitting in the window, put on a sad, melancholy hygrophila, along with this indefatigable night waiting. Close your eyes, so Zheng sound you drown. There is a love that, even love, but only two of both the sea Air Griffey Max Womens Outlet! There is a love, knowing that fiery live burn themselves, but such as moths, turning back the jump and flew! There is a love, knowing only waiting and suffering, but still willingly! You've said that you will work hard; You've said that after the storm; You once said that my heart is in the blood! You say I recently why do not trust you! I do not know? I do not know when to begin, do not know whether you have lost trust, or lost confidence in ourselves? Said acquaintance is the edge, the love part. Recently, my heart began to sense the restless. Recently, I began to suspect that those everlasting love UGG Bailey Button Triplet? Suspect that the world is really the truth? More suspect fate, what is God deliberately arranged beautiful, or deliberately arranged in order to play with goodness, truth people. I know from past touching story, and the hearts of the parents is always pressing one, I moved them extremely heavy stone. Watching a mother to me, never had a word of complaint, also along with a heavy for me busy! Think of this, my tears will lose control of the mother know, has over 30 daughter heart than anyone suffering a hundred times! Good mother does not have the heart to hurt me shred UGG Classic Tall Fancy. Just the mother alone 躲在房间里 quietly tears! All only because of love! Because love my mother too deep, so will connivance me. Because I love you too deep, so will be desperate, broke their hearts! Injury on deeper love too; love too, alone! Such a deep love, let me once heart-breaking tears; drained the last drop of love flow until the heart begins to bleed, even the blood of your love in the end is still not in? If your heart is not, then I would prefer to no longer love! Do not let all my waiting becomes a blank; not let me face the lonely and desolate night; Do not let me alone in the night in pain and hurt. Why do you always let me in the hopeless waiting for? Do not you know? Wait = give up? Hopeless wait too long, would make me lose confidence? Long wait, I do not see a glimmer of light, and this feeling has deepened my love fear more. But, even though my heart is putting bitter and difficult also only own taste. In the depths of my soul, in addition to the injury is pain, there lonely! This pain everywhere, my side day and night to wait for an opportunity, I always wanted to engulf! There is a strong feeling, I feel that they have come to the brink! So will confidence in their own doubts. Went today, I was dying, no effort to take a step forward. Back long ago no way, even if there is air max store, I am also unable to heels! This article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

没有评论:

发表评论