2012年10月20日星期六

you I do not know How long are you sad




Never thought that one day will break up once naive and stubborn that we will always be together, but the reality is so cruel hook fingers Where it really broke up our commitment once thought that as long as there is love as long as I pay will return but we've never had to come together to think of those commitments heart you said to me in tears ... it hurts understand promise is a lie dear I do not complain, you really really do not blame you who hurt who is good enough for me UGG Dauphine Boots, after all UGGs Neumel Short Sale, you have given me over the most sweet moments of this life really thank you, I know the grass is always greener than you just when you're lonely, when I can not accompany you around since I can not give you happiness with my how alone I can not not spend together and you will not be happy then I can set you free fact, we stopped I understand that you have around you so love destined not have the results so I'm letting you go so you have a better future really afraid afraid one day will lose you said you will never talk to the people I say break up, but since you do not love so let me first say I do that Ungrateful but Dear you know that you have become the most important person in my life now you go the day without you I do not know How long are you sad I think will be the same for a long-lost and lonely after you learn how to do forgotten you but I can not have been so deep, so deep loved how might say just be forgotten you do not know do not know how much I love you try heart to understand you can put your own protection so you know I was thinking you already know that we will not have the results do not have a future you did not believe the impossible but why do the results of own hurt the Bianti of phosphorus hurt not know at the moment you're not regret regret and I together you leave I have to learn to forget that you really UGG Mini Bailey Button, really so the end of this I am not willing to be reconciled dear take care I thought you said a lot of a lot but I what indescribable finally understand that love is using original wound sprinkle salt before do know the pain I've nothing in fact UGGs For Kids Sale, some things are predestined bearish everything I will learn to indifference learn forgotten learn despair my world no longer allow anyone to appear I'm afraid alone afraid of loneliness To Fear the kind of pain that they alone understand that happiness ultimately does not belong to my fairy tale ending still beautiful dream to wake up the pain pain North Face Backpacks Sale, I said to myself that one day I will get your own happiness UGG Liberty Sale, but that happiness has nothing to do with you Dear promised I must be happy, be sure to mercilessly I forget I know you can do it (past and moving story)

没有评论:

发表评论