2012年10月20日星期六

I see themselves buried




Out of the window, the rain is falling, hysteria whipped it a green leaf; window, the sound of repentance, endlessly tearing one has already pale heart! Used to think, as long as they hang in front of the time, they do not grow up, they can keep forever. But in the end they found a ruthless sword, even if you do not go, even if you are still standing still, that's no longer the original own! At this point, I have not see yourself, scratching their direction, I use my whole body strength screaming: Oh my God! If you really have mercy on me, then you give to spear me death! You let me like a long sleep! This torture, this punishment is also preparing to torture me when the off-ah! I yearned you can use your power, your mercy this I do a break. I no longer affected by the face of such pain. However air max shoes clearance, no matter how I like mad cry, no one to answer to me. I broke down, my soul, my spirit, my thoughts began to slowly embarked on a road of no return through so much, it hurt so much, how can I pretend to not see the wounds, how can do ignore the pain that depth bone marrow! So I chose to run, I think, as long as I ran Beng life, as long as I ran the memory speed UGG Fringe Cardy Sale, it can not be catching on I, I can forget? Is not no longer have those memories it! After the separation with you, I try to be strong, to start a live lives of two people. I slowly edges and corners polished, then so slowly following years rotation, I lived a lonely life slowly. However there who understand, I'm in the middle of the night, hiding in the quilt, try to repress their cries, and try to block their feelings until lips blood-stained, it seems that engraved in indelible traces ! Kind of mood, the kind of hurt and pain, the kind of piercing Who can understand! This article from the past touching story occasionally think about it, really friends say in general, is an indifferent, cold, does not make friends easily, and is not easy to believe others, the total look with a cold eye of others. But they should know that, This is because the fear of injury, ah! I have not be able to withstand any damage, I can no longer afford the little ripples! So, I can only protect themselves, their own deeply hidden. Has been in every water night, I see themselves buried in the voice of keystrokes dare to stop. When I awake down, I found my dual slim little hands, accustomed to keyboard-tapping fingers, already beat no warm sentence, a happy phrase it! The exigencies of the night! The middle of the night too cold? Still, my heart, my heart is no longer a little warmth! Deep in the Night, Pieces Go insipid as Youyan cries Ruqirusu! As I pointed out, a tragic woman; tragedy in my life, and that the pursuit of the perfect love I am fascinated UGG Plumdale; deeper the hurt UGGs Lo Pro Button Boots, the heart Queyu fans! Can not be self-reversal. So, I am searching for perfection and withstand grief ups and downs, completely, but Remorseless! Years in silent passage of time, my heart never stopped wandering. Dead shallow, all the feelings of the past, the pain in casual gestures welled looked up UGGs Mayfaire, the night was dark; out of the window UGGs Liberty, a light rain still in endless whisper sing. If you replaced the old, I will go out, come rain, drizzle endured the taste to smell, 用心去感受 a different mood to impress themselves. But tonight I do not want to move my body, and just want to sit here, close your eyes Gechuang listen to the rain. Thin a few years, I have been countless times, walking in the rain, sometimes deliberately, sometimes under the unsuspecting, is the sudden arrival of rain; regardless of whether consciously or unconsciously, every rain has my story, and I will also listen memories in the rain! This article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

没有评论:

发表评论