2012年10月20日星期六

which is my dream and was brought




Baby, I'm sorry. If you still love me. If you can, with my life alone, but also you I infatuation. Ten years UGGs Patent Boots Sale, meet again, to me, is far more than a spiritual shock, and a decade later, we will have a stable job with an ordinary life if you still love me, How do I choose. I have been convinced that they will have a lasting love, just like my article wrote pay their own lives, or subjected to the Phoenix Nirvana's experience only exchange for a moment of knowing each other Xiangxi or exchange for I, such as the arctic fox has experienced thousands of years of practice and thousands of lonely marriage such as the Saussurea To have gone through the dark clouds only in exchange for the bloom season exciting. Can not think, have been sealed long memories to show a little bit like the patches of snow in the ice and snow of the season in front of me, I suddenly do not know how to deal with how to accept, because I never thought that you will remember me, but also I did not think the memory is so profound, in this article from the past touching story, my heart just shut the doors, fragments of memory for me is a kind of pressure UGGs Channing Boots Sale, I really thought about one kind of a person's life, carefree, go wandering everywhere North Face Gloves Sale, one place to another place which is my dream and was brought up there dreams, in every time I want to give up all when all it gave me the courage and motivation to continue to adhere to, and encouraged me to achieve their most want dream come true. Baby, from so called you, I know you will support me, because I is the first one you like the people that are still very young when we met, just innocent playmates UGG Mens Coats Sale, like-minded friends. There is a saying that the first love is the best in life smoke can bearing in mind the memory of a lifetime of happiness. I think I am so lucky, thank you for giving me such a halo. In fact, I wish I can if you firmly remember you, remember you unforgettable. But I do not, because I do not know love, I do not know what love is, do not know how to love. Years of the sand to take us through a ring, submerged played down all the old beautiful. However, I have ulterior motives, and I hope you will always be good for me UGG Mini Bailey Button Paint, but I hope you'll never be happy, because you are a good person, I can not ask you to wait, I know I can not be too selfish. Sometimes, I think, if ten years later, when you still love me, that we weave on a fairy tale, although we can not have beautiful spans thousands of years, there can be a dynamic soul feat Cry. However, this more than a decade of waiting, they will be the happiest memories of my life. However, how can I be so selfish Northface Down Vest. I can not. If you can, use my life alone also infatuated with you I do not know enough. (Past touching story)

没有评论:

发表评论