2012年10月20日星期六

care of very care




Love is like a song, pregnant with sorrow, I hope everyone love song, are joyful, rushes forward. This is a true story, is my best friend Monkey and her husband love history. Now, in Qingdao security home, bought a house, and also have a lovely son. The easy life of a family of three had a flat, but happiness. Dear Monkey, wishes for a happy, happy in your life. I've known him for two years. Less life experience and common outside to survive difficult work hard, so I especially cherish his rare treasure each other affection and warmth badly to be together. Outer lonely working days, he is my shield, my shelter Harbour, I thought we could last forever. Poor physical exertion life father, although there is no clearly against us, but the private and told me that he hoped I was able to find a slightly better family people, so after suffering like him, the wind and rain, but still poor life. Father pointing like a beacon of my life, my predicament only the direction of navigation, to defuse the crisis and suffering of too many. Today, the father, then let me confused, I threw him away, or the throwing him to find a new beetle? Movies, novels written as romantic, Love Do not bread before we know the story, until the real face of the abandoned family just unreal. This article from the past and moving story of human well-being road warriors, The cruel reality fickle let me regret under this her thousands of Baidu's truth, regret and with our ups and downs through the day. Own contradictions, wandering, struggling, not know Quxianghefang. Walking slowly all the way, all the way hesitations, shifting alliances, and we still have more than two years of the time spent together. The owners of the company we work very close to him and caring, he also frequented the boss guest house, and the relationship between them is very close. Although he did not said anything about his character to him, I never had any doubts. One evening, in a rented house, he smoked a cigarette, the smoke curl one out, fireworks and off, his furrowed brow told me, the boss's daughter took a fancy to him, has always been tangled Feelings tenderness, and he would like to get married! The boss one pair is also very good, and treated in the same way when his son, ready after the family property and companies in his mouth. Boss possessions million consistent, ostentatious North Face Kids North Face Jackets Sale, house and a car, the daughter is also gorgeously dressed, smoking, drinking, dancing and what will very fashion. Naturally with nothing more than my poor, even the meager salary to send home working girl stronger thousand times ten thousand times. He said that he left home to work for four years, this suffering involved, not when people see the day he'd had enough, he had thought, if one day be able to fall back on a rich woman, even if does not love her, he will disregard at all to marry her, to get rid of this non-human life! But since met me, he changed this view, I feel In fact, a person's life, the most important part soulmate love, two people wholeheartedly happiness of life is the ultimate destination. He said, in fact, I do not have a change of heart, as long as you choose me UGG Liberty, you want me to, I still you. You select it. At that moment, I just looked at him and said nothing. What can I say? The choice is up to him, the decision is in his, he stands at a crossroads confusion, not me. I can choose what is it? Summer of sweating, my heart was like falling into the icehouse as cold, cold to the bone, cold Toru soul. That we love, we have eachother convention each other fall in love, knowing each other Xiangxi and can not stand the harsh reality, can not withstand the temptation of money. My hesitation, he changes to I think Xinrusihui. I give up. I do not want a heart is split in two and a half men, do not want a distracted partner, do not want their perfect love, rub it into the sand North Face Women's GTX, all day so I whom weight loss haggard, sleepless nights and did not want my heart to always have a strong shadow weight of my breath. I prefer alone, and do not want to be too conservative UGGs Langley Boots Sale. But in a company day looked not bow to see, still, touch each other. He is still very good to me, very pet, painful, very thoughtful, very care of very care. Blurred UGG Classic Short Sparkles Sale, struggling over hundred thousand turn back over, piercing through, but the tribulation Xiangyixiangwei, hardships in each other, care about and love each other has become a habit, a dependency in each other heart took root, sprouted, no longer difficult to uproot, difficult to be thrown away without scruple. Finally, we sat down to face their own talk openly about open heart sounded until tears left, hugging each other and weeping. Travels thousands of miles, and have gone through twists and turns, I chose him, he chose me UGGs Suburb Crochet Short Boots. We meet, no matter how time changes, no matter how the road of life changes, rain will snuggle together, fingers closely related to staying. Longer be disturbed in order to avoid arousing suspicion, in order to avoid our love, we strive to plain happy to resign from the original company, separate portal, to open his own shop business. Company boss's daughter still did not give up his own shop, to struggle from time to time. But I think, After Bumpy baptism, he is I love the captives. The lyrics of one song, I love you captive, but never expect to be redeemed; I was not fleeing prisoners, gave sincere surrender to you. . . Although we are still outside the wage earners and the working girl, still poor, still hard to run around for a living. But I believe our love can support us nothing exciting to join hands to finish the course of a lifetime, although difficult, but it will eventually reach for happiness. (Past touching story)

没有评论:

发表评论