2012年10月20日星期六

I just kept standing position you hurt




Dusk short months, listening Iraq wind chaos whispered, recalling the former heart Tears of Blood. With the soul of a different dream, a heavy curtain, two bitter Nike Air Max 2012. The night long pregnant grief Insomnia soul flickering suffering tears to Shu. Cancan sad sorrowful melancholy sad Unspoken, want to say is difficult to break, smoke heron owned by the passengers, who remember, then 飞絮 snow under gentle said good no longer separated, but gave up memories, leaving scars remind Old pain new pain. The heart can hurt a number of places, you can even breathing is also a kind of lives came to the end of the struggling unease, a heart can withstand the number of times the injuries, or as persistent waiting without complaint? A person's life can love a few back pain a few times, you can also think that someone or been in love with you? The tears fall silent in the chest, to see through the earth and everything its own fate, was still a man UGGs Rosabella. Warm jug of wine to wander alone, has similar flowers bloom several times, several times spend away from the tell human helplessness Qingsi wound someone does not understand and do not cherish, so sad to leave after telling myself: So you love he was unlikely that there will another one can be replaced. The sadness behind the eyes of the desolate despair, cooling the mood is sad in the end hopeless spread. You leave away all my gentle enough, I was the most stubborn people in the world even if not, you have to let the world think that I really do not need you ie succeeded posturing. Streaming glimmering city full of neon, the dream of you I still like the former generally happier, some people are vulnerable not dare to believe that it was all true. Are we so divided hand? Do we drifted further away you? Even love is not to say export it? Even once again approached you, I also like that during a theft, but then I really feel the hate you by the heart in me, love me anymore. If someone can read it to understand the deterioration of all the pieces of the world are only due to their own careless and frivolous, it may not have so many people still in situ heartbroken. This world is really in such a person can listen to the song to hear the heartbreak, but still stood to say do not wait for love becomes hurt again parted insisted separate. This world is really in such a blind eye until the last cry every night miss, but still stood and that we can all say that he did not negative, just temporarily leave. And happens to you that he and I is that she so only the achievements of this strange world deformity fault. The heart of man, I do not know, someone to live in my heart to continue rippling, like nearly far, when I want to touch, swing away, they heard someone calling in a hurry; When I turned to heartbreak Do not leave behind him a person like this alone. Maybe all feel a bug UGG Swell Tall Clearance, but I personally do not know how to save so that they are so looking forward to the pain and endless regret. Not all love was cherished, not all really someone will be realized, not all people can understand the helplessness of my heart, but still can be very calm. Only because fell in love with a man is not supposed to fall in love with, because should not fall in love with a heart, so patience of love, patience and other pain patience, patience Northface Boots, self-torture, depravity. Fleeting PASSING, songs messy, scattered clouds horizon, rain sprinkled Jiangshan, say, my heart has not changed! The phrase does not fulfill the tears, the piano books relative speechless engraved heart is the one I love you but I do not know how to do what you really need. Mowen I also love your Mowen My heart changed, heaven and earth as evidence, the sun and the moon as a warning, and my heart has never been the only one who, no matter what you give I say you're right for you is good, you can not go wrong, just in this last voice weak. Not everyone can make me so sad struggle between love and pain for so long, but never thought that we can not be together some day, only you. However, you do not know that I have been your deja familiar due to that before the world the last resort. Not everyone can let I This allows him to come and go several times frustrating, but I any freedom alone has not changed, only you can. But you just never know what I been a soft spot for you because you gave me the feeling that I want the most distressed baby. I been standing destined to be hurt the position, the fit but school will not leave, I do not know your heart will stray when they gave you Acacia Qianwan Lv walked seasons. I have been stand destined to be hurt, any silence in exchange for unlimited wronged, just because love is deeper than you, so the pain is deeper than you, let it go to your care you have been thinking about for her A little bit better. I have been standing in the position you hurt, standing only position you have given me, regardless of wind or rain, never dared to move a position, knowing that his dream has come awake, you will not come back, but I forgot the there is a verb called: leave. I had been standing position, you hurt always thought world except you love me, but forgot all love are hurt, the whole world only you will hurt me. Always-for-silence to withstand any grievance, no matter how you hurt me again and again. I have been standing in the position you hurt the the tears locked in orbit afraid to fall in front of you, the coming and going of people, is not no better choice than you, for you for a while, but I laugh one o'clock tears Jun not ask why, I just kept standing position you hurt, can not give you the enjoyment of heaven is my fault; only give a taste of their own hell, I willingly. I had been standing you the location of the injury Juansu ball, obviously not strong, but stubborn refused to throw in the towel to who. I have been standing in the position you hurt, do not remember that you had given my injury, just collect all of you to the beautiful. I have been standing in the position you hurt love love you give all the sorrow and joy, cry just laugh and is not afraid of loneliness, distance is not afraid of no leap between Galaxy. I have been standing in the position you hurt, alone in a cool looking blue sky sitting on the stone steps, and you gave me drink water I drink plenty of water, you give me to dinner I eat, afraid to turn around, afraid to face just become a puppet of love, love's fool, only to camouflage their own thoughts, buried years. This article from the past and moving story of Love after several summer and winter UGG Kids Roxy Short, the Yen has old Spring is gone, one standing point of no return, Acacia cumulative disaster of soil. The stars twinkling who the pupil of the eye, the earth dark sank sank whose body, closed my eyes, feeling no strength, soul straight on the brothel, alone on the sky. This life Romance dash just fell in love with a man, but he did not know how inconsiderate, intolerant, bad faith UGG Mini Bailey Button Paint Boots Sale, but habitually turned. The tree may prefer calm wind not only in this life, and sometimes we just remaining a wandering. (Past touching story)

没有评论:

发表评论