2012年10月20日星期六

I Caibian you




This letter, you may never see. Perhaps soon I will also be deleted. Maybe times have changed, it is clear cloud, I will forget that I just want to talk to my displeasure, and afterwards will be remembered, how to spend this time. Last night we quarrel very powerful, always wrote in his diary do not want to go into details, the trouble, do not want to remember. You broke the phone, my phone can withstand wrestling, no effect afterwards actually can return to normal, your door crashed seen your posture, how can I, can you tell me the room calm and healing broken, door frames UGG Fringe Cardy, I see you very afraid, I did not know I do not know about you so much! The same time, you hit the pain my toes, pull pain in my wrist, more pain in my heart to tear. Like there is time, we happily buy a big watermelon back, also tasted a lot of water in it's sweet. I was eating with a spoon spoonful spoon, because the word, you will Watermelon pound ground then, loud, watermelon is very red also sucks, as my heart broken into a one. We have also romantic, sweet too, why this? Your tolerance of it, to mind it. And you may ask me, my lovely, gentle it? The day is really grueling. Since life is such a worry, why do we want to get married and come together. Since life is so helpless and suffering, why I want to the world were born? Ten years before I have, unfortunately, I grew up losing his mother feel maternal love, in others parents, depending on others, look at his face, I grew very sensible and watch others face. Met you, we are also happy after a few years, but the marriage life air max clearance sale, I've been feeling no better life! I like to keep a diary, a diary of my life drip, happy and sad, but always sad more sad to find people to tell, and there are looking for someone to talk to, so only accompany me on . Instead, you laugh one nose, and said with disdain, turn I written your diary to go! I like to cry, you are no longer afraid of my tears, no longer distressed me in tears. Once you have said, I will only suck the snail (cried), fast hid in a room covered with blankets suction fill. Perhaps every argument, you see my tears have been numb not care, until one day, my tears dry, no more tears, you likely will be found. But I'm really afraid of that day. If you had to listen to me, I say you are not the type I like Kid's UGG Classic Clearance, you choose to leave, we choose to break up, we would not like now so sad and heartbroken, living together for so long, the baby is already a year old, all aware that we have become husband and wife, we now how to return? Why is it that you say you go to change it? This article from the past touching story you've always said that I push you, I'm more tired than you. I do not want to let go, I let go, on behalf of I gave you. Experienced so many times, I really let go. You no longer have any expectations and demands. Your request is so low and less! As long as you can to Ann copies allotments work, do not gamble. You think that I forced you. The past few years I have heard the most. They say a bad man need to experience something, successful transformation or a woman, I think that I can transform you, but I have become the target of public criticism, you not only do not appreciate me your pay and intentions also been forcing you blame me too tight. I force you to do what, may I ask? ? ? Should not force you to work, to make money? ? Do you think you are immortal, not worldly air it? Do not have money to eat this, we also had debts, these debts have single or you have the wrong committed and buried. No people urge you money, you do not care, that all the money of my loved ones, they want to find you will not only find me. We will store the disk out, earn tens of thousands of our only debt over ten thousand, and you have kept the money bet out, although initially intended to keep the money to do other business, afterwards did not do your money spent, but also lied to me and said lent a certain, I have not been asked, until one day it is money, and I remembered to ask so and so, while others did not borrow your money. This article from the past touching story I accepted, because it more than once. I do not have too much to hold you, just told myself michael kors sale, do not believe you do not then the money to your custody, because of this, last night you said I do not believe you always suspected you to review you, why you do not think about it, all who you really turn over this? I can not change you had to change themselves to persuade their own do not believe you Nike LeBron 8. What is wrong? I also believe that you, can you take my trust in and where? Still in fool me, deceive me, I was the fool know chastened, fooled a few times to know another change, or else I'm an idiot! I listen to my colleagues at noon today Xiao Yang said, after a fight night saw daughter hiding in the yard crying, asked her, and she said she did not like Mom and Dad fight, she was so afraid. After listening, I'm really sad that almost in tears. How innocent children, two adults and how sad! Are you impulsive personality, a hot temper have to wait until the baby is seven years old. Wait until she hated you, until she was hiding in the corner crying? ? There is no denying that you are a kind and caring person, when we live in peace, you are always very diligent, very accommodating me. But it is undeniable is no goal, no ambition Air Max 24-7 Outlet, no down-to-earth, had made mistakes, and do not allow others to correct and do not allow yourself to face people. Have been saying I Caibian you. Every time something happens, you have not a good thought, reflection and calm? ! I only know that afterwards you as to what did not happen, you can sing from the song, you can see the TV laugh. You reflect on our current situation? Always noisy and and and and noisy, constantly circulating! The plan after my resignation, and try again to do a little business, and of course I went to my house to borrow money. I would now like Well, I am not going to worry about these things, in order to avoid afterwards I hurried you want to make progress, to make money, we want to pay off debts. Everything turned into pushing you to go, you are forced to bother me. You have to face, want to go home is no longer working, but in his own business, but also to see if there is no capital, no heart ah. Not sure, I will not do you any adventure. For the baby, I will find a job at home, although I do not like to stay in your home, but since married, and I can not turn back, do not want all sorts of Ye Hao, but your parents are good people, good for me, I will not let them embarrassing and sad. Find a job to make good money with good baby and filial to your parents. Longer impose any demands and pressures you, you want to idle Ye Hao, swindling worth mentioning, I completely let go. Now tell you one, so many years, you are also forced me to force me to endure your immaturity, force me to accept the mistakes you ever spur you force me to have been motivated and do not make mistakes, I became hysterical, like a shrew, Jour! (Past touching story)

没有评论:

发表评论