2012年10月20日星期六

Today opened the calendar to see




Today opened the calendar to see a clear sign of the Lunar calendar on October third. I shoved surprised, your birthday has passed on September 14. I even forgot. Suddenly found that my dream a few years around a long time did not visit me. This is not a representative, you have been getting out of my heart. I gradually started to forget you. Can not remember why we broke up UGG Cayha, just remember that eight good hard think hard now as long as, and will be followed by a touch of heartache. Two years, two years separately. The past two years, I thought I would rather die than live, reality has proved not you, I am alive and well. A few days ago to see that television His love and spring and we are so similar. They just come to an end. And we did not reach the station, on the next. You thought I was a kite in your hand, and then how to fly, can not fly how far the lines in your hand. However, you forgot to too much wind, the kite will break. And you, holding just off the end of the line of that line. I'm so tired. Night even if you sleep next to me, I feel a sense of security. That dream, like the devil like entangled me timberland, the time to remind me how hard I try not to follow in your footsteps. Recall now, I wait, throughout the whole of our romance. From six in the evening until 6:00 the next morning. Always'll be right back, but always makes me wistfully. And you come back, just gently say, Sorry! You know I will not leave you, I will forgive you. Your phone from would not let me see, but your phone to SMS Ringtones never stopped. On one occasion, but there are still you come looking for the girl from Guangzhou. The girl cried and let me put you back to her. Said her how much I love you. I do not know what your outside is far from how many romantic bonds. I do not know, you make me the face of these when you what state of mind. That night, you and your friends together to play inside in the KTV, I did not take the key, to call you, let you send me the key, and you and your friends together. While stocks keys then you have to go, I put the key in fiercely on the floor, turned and left, leaving behind you a look of surprise Air Max 2012 Mens Outlet. Your impression of me, you never lost his temper, never tell you what I do how, for a not nice is that you let my east UGGs Tall Sparkles Sale, I will never go west. Indeed, in love there, in this love inside, I was weak. After all, I love more than you. Unrequited love for six years, together for two years. That after, I determined to leave you. Although, our wedding has been put on the agenda. A week, we did not contact you anticipated, you think I would like before, up to every, but the day will call you, then apologize to you. When my cell phone ring tones and ring tones are replaced by In addition to love you, what think you can do. Your phone call, I covered my heart bounce connection to listen to key forgot Press. Your voice is faint came, on the few words of greeting, and then silence. Do you think I will be like before, I will break the deadlock, Meihuazhaohua and talk to you North Face Gloves Sale, just to listen to your voice. However, the moment the determination, and then how useless Men's UGG Coats Clearance Sale. I admit that, then still loves you, and I will always be in the next finished classes, waited at the front of your cell, watching the lights of the seventh floor, how many times want to go up, yet the lips bite bleeding abruptly forced ourselves back. This feeling, I think that will not occur again in this lifetime. Afraid to sleep at night, close your eyes, all of you. You laugh, you gently called my sister, Aberdeen, you gently touched my head and said good mui tsai. Later, after you go to Shenzhen to call me. Say your mother is over, let me pick. I went to your mother asked when are we going to get married. It turned out that you tell your mother you going to marry me. In that time, I want you to play the emotional card. But, I'm sorry. The past, you do not know how to cherish, maybe you will cherish. However, I have been long gone. I'm not the plaything of the palm of your hand, will not you wrong so many times so outrageous wrong will obediently follow you. Love and life are two concepts. Who for love, who suitable husband, no one can know more than their own. This article from the past and moving story in this article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

没有评论:

发表评论