2012年10月20日星期六

care about you than anyone else




Never betray a dark cold night, the thoughts in my mind over and over again surfaced, quietly waiting for your message. Fact, it has long been thought that there would be happening today, not what happened yesterday, the mother once said to me: Do not find a girlfriend looking as tired, too much trouble. But I still choose to defend their love, and the courage to face my love, because I do not want this life any regrets, life is only a few decades, what fame and fortune, what right, what money, I hold in mind, these are the thing of the past, what can not take with when we grow old, some people say that you can become immortal celebrity, but dead, and become a celebrity UGG Liberty, what is the use? Only love of my heart, because only beloved wife is to accompany you through life, parents may grow old friends (we have to do is to take good companionship for the elderly) may vary with time and distance will be abandoned ( We try to maintain a friendship). Have I often ask a question of someone else is alive for what? Someone tell me alive in order to enjoy someone told me to better live, someone told me to order the money, there are people told me that in order to survive in my 2010 I also have been thinking about this question UGGs Bailey Button Krinkle Boots, and this year I finally conclusion, alive to every minute, happy to leave the world, to smile But something does not change with people Northface Women's Boots, good love, to go through a lot of frustration and temper, and I now face and their loved ones through the The first step of the Long March. Stubbornly persists, I do not know the nature of Capricorn or my own nature Once selected, the lifetime lifetime, will not easily give up, the first step is to fail, but also gave me a chance, do not suddenly deny Perhaps this is a test Come on - I'll let you see my real honest meaning, I am grateful to my mother, and not know that you are not her reasons for her mother's change Northface Women's Bionic Jackets, my mother, and at this point in time did not let me give up, do not think the same as before, forced to fix me to get married, smile, to abandon she wants, try to adhere to the success of love I do not know, has been behind me to support me, encourage me now only to find Mom told me so good, so great, original, good parents are to their sons and daughters, just afraid of our young doing wrong choice, so the tube then, so strict, so be careful. Touching story in this article from the past, in fact, I want to quit, I thought about this idea many times, do not quit smoking, not quit not, nor is it because of what excuse, what work needs, what social communication, I became obsessed with cigarettes, not because it has how mellow. But like after body a short one process. Bypassing the throat and then through the lobe when Qingrao cut tobacco until the spit, feeling whole body because cigarettes Piaowu rather slightly trembling, the heart will, gradually calmed down. Perhaps because of the own heart hides too much distress, fear, irritability, and so some of the emotions on the inside, so that only this bitter smoke for most superficial tranquility and calm at the moment we love, you tell I order I order you to quit smoking, I think I should quit, because after you stay with me, so I want to live a decade or two, take care of you, and you slowly getting old together. Remember such a story: One day, Goku asked the Buddha: What is love? Buddha said: I ask you through this piece of rice fields, pick one the largest and most golden head back, but there is one rule: you can not go back, and you only have one chance. So Goku do. After a long time, he was empty-handed back. Buddha asked him how empty-handed back? Wukong said: When I walk in the field, has seen several strains of particularly large especially brilliant wheat, but I always think of the front there may be bigger and better, so do not pick; However, I continue to walk the time, to see the wheat always feel not as good as previously seen, so I finally did not pick the Buddha said meaningfully: This is the love. Another time, Goku asked the Buddha: What is happiness? Buddha said: I ask you through the fields, pick one of the most beautiful flowers, but there is a rule: you can not go back, and you only have one chance. So Goku do. After a long time, he was holding a beautiful words back. Buddha asked him: This is the most beautiful flowers? Wukong said: When I crossed the field, I have seen many beautiful flowers, and she took it, and concluded that it is the most beautiful, and when later I saw a lot of beautiful flowers, I remains unswervingly adhere to the belief that I am the most beautiful flower in. So I have the most beautiful flowers Abstract back. At this time, the Buddha said meaningfully: This is happiness. Ah ~ We do not know the future will not find a better, perhaps, maybe not, but how many people go and so you missed will not come back, so that we think this person can accompany me through life, you do not to think there are good, efforts should be made to have the courage to pursue their own happiness, not a last resort does not let go. Like Goku still insists that the flower of my most beautiful belief without wavering. Miss of the night is a sweet sorrow, endless miss is a bitter look, think you are a blessing sad to read you a beautiful yearning! Once upon a time seen such a word, and become lonely, longing for a loved one becomes gentle. Fortunately, lonely when you can I think you can, you can let me gentle gentle, let me reason to persistent and strong enough to face you. You often ask me why are you so good? Only because I love you, I will want to strive to do better, and will do everything possible to quietly pay only want to care about you than anyone else to love you, lest you by a little bit aggrieved UGG Seline Boots Sale. Has been quietly still in low self-esteem, feel that they are not good enough, not good enough for excellent. Only because I love you, I will be an idle phone could not help but give you the information to you, to ask you to dinner did not take good care of yourself, no? Before when nothing looked silly phone daze, that I am looking forward to the arrival of your information, and looking forward to your phone. Only because I love you, I will every time I talk to you when all hope you come to me to say think you baby will be asked over and over again that you thought about me. Only because I love you, I will not be afraid to give you phone more you will feel tired, and will in time when you say you want to hang up the phone when the heart empty feeling. Only because I love you, I will be when you want to rest when sleepy reluctantly tell you to say goodbye, even though I was so hoping you talk, because I need you healthy. This article from the past and moving story only because I love you, I will ask you to pipe I also listen to like you tube I Air Max TN Sale, because it makes me feel that you care about me, would make me a happy feeling. How time flies, just like you said. Blink of an eye, four days has passed. But you pick up my send me the car scene is still fresh in our memory, and you cry, really cry, I did not cry, but my heart is in tears, perhaps the situation was too deep. Then feel really happy, I really hope that the time to freeze the moment. (Past touching story)

没有评论:

发表评论