2012年10月20日星期六

to the face of any a sudden thing




Cry, I will close my eyes to not let it tears. Lonely, I will quietly think of a person to listen to those who heard the song together. Sad, I will find a place quietly in a daze, and then told myself to be strong. Sad, I will disguise myself, other people laugh. Failed, despite inability to have to get up, I would tell people I was stronger. Lost, I smiled and said to myself, all right. I will not be too concerned about what others think of me, I am me, anyone else than who's who. I will not be too easy to believe others to my promise, promise only coax my lies. This social Lengmo used to how anyone because I placed more hope in others of all, I do not, themselves, I have to learn to take good care of yourself. My helplessness, my pain, my panic, these are all I have been trying to hide something. Do not know when she had changed so sad, only know why I live so tired UGG Seline Sale, people around, things around, and sometimes can not face their own day, repeating the same life, I often come to over and over again, do not know what time to get used to a person, like a person, do not know when, and fell in love with the quiet. Fell in love with silence. Whether they have changed the time and I always thought he was a very strong person Timberland Womens Boots Sale, but in fact, I do not think so strong, I like, the tears and buried in the heart, I have to smile to the face of any a sudden thing. Sometimes, all of a sudden see awakened from a dream, then baffled like crying. Everything is baffling. The people around come and go, I bow my head, feeling faint taste of them. Why are all with the slightest sorrow. I want to live simple. Hate complex. But now life is not complicated, why make me hate worry about. Forget what time, habit alone in a very fragile heart. May occur around us right and wrong. I only keep silent. Hearts dry. Heart hurts Haoteng. Felt good grievance? Always told myself to be strong, to endure tears or fail to live off, falling tears? Heart there tell the taste! So it hurt? So sad! The first time feel like the walking dead? Without thinking! Without a soul? Feel good fallen, want to escape this life thought about leaving! I can not! I am not happy! Not at all happy that I desperately want to be happy! Happiness but farther and farther away from me? I cried, who knows? Hearts dry. Heart hurts Haoteng UGGs Mini Bailey Button Paint. Felt good grievance? Always told myself to be strong, to endure tears or fail to live off, falling tears? Heart there tell the taste! So it hurt? So sad! The first time feel like the walking dead UGG Gloves? Without thinking! Without a soul? This article comes from the past touching story feel good Fallen, want to escape this life thought about leaving! I can not! I am not happy UGG Plumdale Clearance Sale! Not at all happy that I desperately want to be happy! Happiness but farther and farther away from me michael kors online? I cried, who knows? (Past touching story)

没有评论:

发表评论