2012年10月20日星期六

I just lost one




I summoned the courage to break out. I know I will be under a lot of pain. My heart is too messy, like too many things. Woke up the next day, that last night was a dream. SMS last night, not delete, everything is so true. Suddenly felt so sour. Though reluctant, but has been let go UGG Liberty Clearance. Man in relation to take up put under. I know my heart will be nostalgia, there will be if UGGs Tall Sheepskin Boots Sale. However, such feelings too tired. I no longer keen to not force anything. I want to end this way for three feelings. Give you the last to say goodbye. After the road is still long, and will change a lot of things. Has not been a very understanding. I do not know that you are a kind of person. Still want to bless you the way to go. Oh, I give you what capacity. Not eligible. Never to anyone who would make me so worried. Might be a good thing. At least they will not be so sad. Did not know the pain of lost love of others. Now has his own experience. We finally separated. See the previous bit by bit, smile. The pain of heart who will understand. I still like before, as if nothing had happened. Also much to say to you. The heart never you. I will treasure this memory. At least for me it is very important. The past three years, and how many times you skelter. Even the best feelings there will be cracks. Although I still love you so much. The first time think fit. This article is from the past touching story first mood like the ocean. Unable to resist the first the first time will be so eager to thank you for giving me with the unprecedented happiness I was looking only in your body. to feel a little love., I knew that you do not care. I always thought that I'll soon forget you in front of you, I will pretend to not care about you, I would pretend to be happy, I just lost one that I do not love the person and you lost a love you people we were finished. From now is a person too. After the other in less invested. Love from the beginning of a smile UGG Mini Bailey Button Paint Boots, a kiss to grow, to end with a tear When you fall in love with a man without love other, it will be a very popular hurt things. But the most painful part is being you love someone and they had to separate. If there is one day. You can go to my heart UGG Tall Stripe, you will cry. Because that which is all I'll give you love. If there is one day. I was able to go to your heart, I will cry. Because that which you do not care. Also in the future and emotion. You have inadvertently leave. Finally scattered into the foam. No man is who is who UGG Women's Langley. I would like to say to yourself. Happy UGG Dakota Slippers. In fact, no big deal. This article comes from the past touching story, but but. You always been my greatest regret. Always has been. Love to the end. You're still you. That I do not own. Is not the only injury is the only escape route. Not only forgotten is the only way out. Remember who said that. Forgetting is not a memory really disappeared. Just that you can not find it. I hope I will soon be forgotten. If there is one day. We forget each other. That the more good. I'll give you everything. Are you ready to be discarded. Including memory. Finally. Still I was alone. This season had finished. Sad to whether or cool in this article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

没有评论:

发表评论