2012年10月20日星期六

deep in mind shallow outside I thought




Primers young, I had thought that love can transcend everything, then I do not understand the world otherwise a force called fate, can only withstand immutable. If I had the courage, the outcome is not different. If you insist, the memories will not like this. My young lover in me scars carved carved time. Those tears in their eyes across the night, I still remember that you are love itself ************ fell in love with a woman empty room, I blankly into the computer sitting. Polished lighter to light a cigarette. Stared at the little fire long burn ... and ask myself. A person's heart, what can withstand the weight? Original all the love, all the pain is so pale. When delivered to the soul time seems to have forgotten to love insurance, but not the night came from the day feeling anxious I so lost in familiar and unfamiliar cities, I was lonely. sometimes more, and fell in love with a man love girlfriend broke up five years after her bloody breakup reasons, I began to become loaded deep, bad start, do not want to do her so-called honest mouth, hard and fast. back, who do not need sun moonlight, wandering alone in the city lights and dark alleys before the beginning of the love is gone, you can not imagine people would love forever, love is gone before the end of your can not imagine that kind of love will disappear forever. first girlfriend saying the last word: I'm sorry? really do not fit ... walked away. looked at her disappearing back, I groan Alas, there is nothing worthy of sorry for it? She does not love, and departed, her freedom I love thinking about, and that is my dedication. Love is no right or wrong, only the willing and unwilling, you are willing to pay for him, it is reckless, including spiritual, material and physical. Men will cry, but each night that no one was looking, and a little-known corner. Generally to a woman, a feeling that can not be selected choice. Memorable first love, but I think more love or love fall in love again after that person, I did not expect Once again, I fell in love with the woman was a prostitute, is that everyone talks said lost in a false picture of the world, can not find self streets rouge playing with one of the hypocrites, their eyes without me, I know, and as my eyes they are, in their eyes, I'm just a coins Bale, this is a clean sense Yedian, with a lot of men, I chose charm Kyi her young and beautiful, has a perfect body, we can say she is murdering her own beauty to her capital sufficient to enter any one of the top places. Enchantment Kyi bold look at me, eyes cast a strange look, intuition tells me that is not nasty eyes she took me into the small room she was lying on me , my body immediately from the chemical reaction air max shoes clearance store, charm Kyi aware smiled a little proud, I feel his face red and hot, she is still very calm said: the first time Timberland Earthkeepers Boots Sale, used to like, I was surprised that : Your hand ... I think I can do anything I want to leave something for themselves, only I was stunned, because there is no experience, learned much later, does have a small part of a woman? She said: to do so. mouth or hand, they are reluctant to replace their bodies, to maintain the dignity of the only weak article from the past touching story I refused. then chat it, I said: I am more natural. surprised of her points nodded, leaned over and leaning on my shoulder and said: lend me Kaokao want to hear my story? today I suddenly want to say is, I is the best listener! she often listen to others dirty rhetoric, with its own identity to interpret someone else's story. encountered this man perhaps she felt both accidental and look forward to its original charm Kyi is a lack of medical expenses because her mother was very ill, only to come to work in the city, I did not expect to do first job, the boss is away because of her beauty violated her proprietress know, in order to face the problem, regardless of indiscriminate she no work and all sorts of humiliation of her mother, but also bear huge medical expenses, life forced by desperation gradually embarked on this road of no return. silently listening, more excitement in her tone, my hand involuntarily clasped her seems a little atmosphere of love, time fly past outside pimps sound particularly harsh reminder, a bell, got up the check. My desire to be oppressed by the removal of her eyes we see in each other's eyes met earlier, perhaps in your life each person, in fact, has a specific meaning, more or less ************ love, sometimes like the devil sometimes like an angel next day, I kept looking down at the watch on the pointer, it really easy to wait for her to work time, I hastily drove my little sheep find her. different feeling each other in the second UGG Fox Fur Tall, she looked at me crazy, and I enjoy her attention, did not think she was a soft tongue. hugged me Xiangchun God! I had a hallucination? kiss you? She said: Oh! not, it can be said that, because I have not kissed guests, no, is the second man. , then let me some smug, even if it is just a beautiful lie her a turn clothes on homeopathic quiet solitude lying on the ground, her back a tattoo of a phoenix, a closer examination is only crying Phoenix, the pattern was very detailed. her hands folded cover the chest, and turned it over, and the slender hand does not cover her plump my mind has no ability to think, all to the natural, she said tonight to me, I thought how to how to, regardless of any requirements as long as she do, she will promise Madonna's famous quote: only stripped, I feel the presence of you, I had this feeling for her sudden change in I chaotic sense of proportion, I can not tell her exactly what kind of woman? prostitute? lady? all her heart feel very humble, what did she do? What did I do? If that as her business at a loss, I could not, but I can do. parting when I gave her five hundred, she put the money back to me UGG Ultimate Cuff Clearance, she said with tears after as long as you often came to look at me like I meet I nodded as the saying goes, ruthless men loitering in eolian! indeed, I have forgotten a week later, and physical needs of reminds me of her, I went to this time, she saw me in particular excited and very happy. eyes motionless looking at me, her eyes are very focused, I seem to no longer tolerate others., but into the room, and less than a minute, she was speechless. crying her eyes also silent silent tears, she did not want to loudly cry out others just do not want to hear her sad I panicked, I Hedeheneng the other side, I told myself can not fall in love with her, but the feelings of the contradictory and complex, and later, I still hopelessly in love with her and I told myself can not deceive his own heart, love is love, and will not change her identity, she wanted to say no go , want to go home to open a jewelry shop, as if my advice is that she was convinced I really care about me if I gave her commitment as fantasy a future I nodded glad to say: good, and so you deal with things here, I'll take you to see my family want to have love, equal to add fuel to fire, Yes, I'm greedy enjoying the night desires burn early in the morning, she went out to buy me breakfast to me with a new towel bath her every time she unwilling used by others to me, she said I do not like to do this has nothing to do with health. tightly hugged her, looked at her watching this million times shouting my dear woman, also shouted someone dear woman, Eileen Chang said, leading to the man's heart is through the stomach, through the heart of a woman through ******. She conquered me at the same time I also conquered her and she did not want my money, I was very ignorant, later learned that she was giving pimps a lot of money to buy their own bell until, until today, I still can not forget the last night, she cried and said that sentence why you want to appear? seek me why? why I fell in love with you *********** with charm pure like an angel in my heart she Kyi to see my family that day, she deliberately dressed very elegant, white dress and beige jacket, flat casual shoes I does not want to say who can not see her. Unfortunately, much later I learned that it was just my thought. parents performance so I was surprised, actually surprisingly like charm Kyi, just a brother bit indifferent. seeking only to happy of course I would not have to ignore her brother's indifference send Charm Kyi back to discuss with her, and tomorrow we'll go other renters in me all sorts of joy, I do not know, an accident things are slowly the night cafe occurs especially quiet charm Kyi from time to time and looked in the doorway bottomless coffee, obviously, she has sit for a long time her eyes flashed a trace of the complex expression of pain, and finally, a man appeared, walking slowly towards her over, it is clear that she was waiting for the man in this article from the past and moving story of the waiter to the coffee man on the way to her continued cup She took a sip of coffee, and asked him to find she is not what she kept smiling, to efforts expression placid man spoon stirring coffee pick up and put down, the sound of the collision of a spoon and chassis minor crushing, as he coldly and in a low voice: to leave my brother, you did not forget that they are doing the work? me, and even more men do over your does not mean giving natures pride UGG Amelie, she can not stand him with sarcastic look to see her, but he suddenly grabbed her wrist, said: charm Kyi ... she earned coffee mugs are swept to the ground, sound Cui Xiang, her mind is awake and stare at his hand grabbed her wrist and looked at him she understood Wrong is wrong, and things will never happen as ever happened. had let their own weakness, helpless to take all of it! finally, she was under a lot of determination, laborious and prostration said: Yes, I promise you, I will leave her pulling away he grabbed her wrist hand, the end turned away some choices even if heartache to have to make a choice ... some love, even dismay have to give up ... some sadness, even if sad, but also smiling the next day, when I went upstairs to look for her boss said she climbed a wealthy, without having just fly like ... I ran downstairs and saw a fat, extra baggage of a middle-aged man open the car door for her, and I ran forward to stop the was about to drive away the car, quickly went behind the vicious beating on the window, cried aloud: Meier, do not go with him, do not leave me charm Kyi to open the window and throw a coin in my in front of the sound bite off in the car on the road, that sound boring Cuixiang. her pretending to be indifferent to say: I will live a life I want, is you can not give, you still forget me I have an idea in mind: If you can rob a bank just fine. Charm Ji press the button, slowly rising window cover with tears on her face. Drove away, I like rocket dropped coins, was abandoned. Suppressing not look back charm Kyi I promised my brother's request to leave me, do she believed her ruthless is a relief for me, I do not have to because she was in the arms of someone else's, or trapped in a personal wallet too deeply painful charm Kyi feel a clothes torn, no matter patchwork of good, is useless, because life will see that patch, forgive me this cruel to let you go farther Shakespeare once said: Love is blind, and lovers stupid not to see their own dry charm Kyi ten thousand lies tied into a coquettish winks strafing to me in the past, I would in a pool of blood, full of holes body Qianman Cupid bullets but, did not see her lying eyes, do not know the coffeehouse scene, but do not know the brother had talked to her, let her leave my love weakness, even if it is a kept woman, also can not afford this impure and heavy love on love, I was deep in mind shallow outside I thought, I stood there, as long as you look back, you will see me. But the original, I leave, you have been standing still. Benefit of hindsight, I, helpless, cruel, humble, even if it is cruel, I would say, charm Kyi, in my heart you're clean, you're not a prostitute, you are a virgin morning, the moon was gone, this is the law of nature and I alone, without a man, until early in the morning, I was still calling that familiar with the name, do not want to go to sleep , but she had to stay away from ************ fantasy many years later, we met again in a corner of the mall, both sincere smiling greeting each other: Long time no see, are you okay? Unfortunately, this is only the vision of an imaginary, some people the northface jackets, some things turned around is a lifetime, missed and never meet continued words: For the past, and perhaps we can remember only some occasional fragment, a lot of people love are an article people to tears, however, to see the end, not all should be relieved you? Those who missed our respective young, it's called pain Bale. I, you, he, not have had it? God for us to be fair, it will be obtained in the same time we have lost something that is happiness. I really love a person would not mind her / his previous Although no one can predict forever just how far, but I believe that in this world there are still eternal. As long as willing to cherish the immediate well-being, it is always itself.? Touching story in this article from the past (the past touching story)

没有评论:

发表评论