2012年10月20日星期六

I love to give you happy




Every time I want you feel sad! This pain I do not know when is the end? I do not know that I will miss you how long, love you long? No one can tell me, no one can decide on their own! I'm headstrong, I indulge in their feelings, decadent, it is their own physical and mental torture, I punish, punish this love should not be there! Tired? How many times have I asked myself, also asking you! Love, should continue? Or should it end? Should perhaps as early as the end, and completely end! Tears can be silent passage of love can be so free and easy to do? The wind stopped, the clouds also stop, love your heart can be stopped at this moment? Can we do that? I am struggling to ask you, but you silently turned her head to one side. Silently walk with you a long journey. Along the way, we had so much laughter, moved by sorrow and tears UGGs Coat Sale. You know what? I've been scared, I do not know that they also need to accompany you go more than a long way, I know of only holding your hand, go straight ahead! I do not know the road ahead is tortuous or flat, and I do not know whether you still need my care, and also whether I need to be with you. In your silence, I seem to see an outcome. Is it time to leave? Break up hurts, I'm afraid of parting, and have been afraid! Once I find in your eyes to the courage, but this moment, but I find that courage has gone silent in the years to come! I found myself no longer too much courage to accept you, accept the love between each other. Is your fault or my fault, I think is not important. Has been, our feelings are a luxury, a never ending expectations! In your eyes, feelings can be false, because I gave you a beautiful reality, give you countless impulses, countless expectations. When I found that when I got it to go into this dream, but you struggling to hide. So, I saw his helpless eyes, see my depression and pain! The dream really beautiful, but I always go hand in hand with you in a dream. I know I've been away from your dream, the dreamer will also never be my, so kind of sad, kind of pain by the Health UGG Bailey Button Bomber Clearance Sale, however. Love, pain can not say I had to live with; tears can not let it fall off? No, because at this time I had tears. I do not know how long I need before it can really forget you, I do not know whether I also want your courage. But I know this love, this heartache, will be with me for a very, very long day. I hate, hate your imperfections, hate you gave me a hope, gave me broken! You gradually become blurred in front of me, because your eyes filled with tears. I love to give you happy, then you will always remember the joy; I love to give you pain, you remember such a person to give you this pain in life; I love to give you endless the scars, then please remember to give this person your scars Northface Women's Boots Sale, can it? This article from the past and moving story if given the choice, I'd rather not know you do not want to let yourself fall in love with you Nike Air Max 87 Shoes, and even more reluctant to give you scars North Face Gloves Sale! I struggled in torment and in pain, I indulge with you all, I know this is your punishment. At the moment, no longer feeling less than when you're standing in the eyes, also no longer feel you deep in the eyes and share persistent love. I do not know, I finally get what you? Is it also an indescribable pain you? Lonely night, again knocking ourselves: I really love you? You really love me? No one can answer me. Quiet night, I added a loneliness, a loneliness! Well, I just let myself alone again to enjoy this lonely, this loneliness, this quiet. As if your voice sounded in my ears, as though you were cordial to me. When I would like to find in the dark, you figure Air Max Alpha 2011 Mens, only to discover that your air. I Zhuobu Zhu you as you Zhuobu Zhu sinking beating, but rickety heart! You can not see the suffering of my heart, the same can not see a scar in my heart. No man-made point on a heart light, no one can truly go read my heart sad. This article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

没有评论:

发表评论