2012年2月21日星期二

will refresh a powerful monster

(Third, call it a day!); will usher in a second wave of the challenge! are no small surprise, to kill a long time. Holy spells, undead restraint. Therefore, this double copy of the very fraud, If you come with a priest, the Leather occupation must be able to carry, otherwise, or with a strong metal career came in better. can also be equipped with Leather, why you can not take the priest to come? be a smart girl? Should be considered, they are used in the rival who's mind is enough for them to chew steel teeth, but in me almost no help me with what in mind, the small quiet only playing mind I have only one, that time is to help the Philippines children to combat the war ... they are two in front of me, in fact, with the two little fool, there is no difference. ; why you do not like me? ; want is not like this! ; Tears down the cheeks of Luo Lan silent fell down, she gently biting his lips and whispered, in his arms,Pandora Charms Cheap, softly advised, them, but fortunately the boys and girls in trouble ... Really addition to quietly and pepper, Legion there a few girls have said to keep up with me, even if it is to do small 3 small four does not matter, but I can not promise them, because I do not love them, and just take them as relatives,Women Puma metal Racing Shoes, not a lover. I is your little three! chest, and murmured, you become a second Mayfair. after to give her a future. However, I do not find you any promises, because I know you have to treat me as a good sister ... blame you, you have not done the things I'm sorry, I love you, I will always be this feeling kept in my heart, or looks, or well off Fuhou family enough to be proud of her capital, she could talk about and a good match of the young man, a great love, and then Love in juniors, but she happens to like I rely on the game self-made upstart ...... Hedeheneng that? ; Thought I could not help take a deep breath, forget it,Mens Puma Fur, do not think, since she said she'd buried deep in her heart, let her temporarily bury me some time to wait for a period of time spring, our world could meet the right man of her dreams, I'll help her good logistics. ; Time waits for five minutes of time fleeting, the system ringtones quickly hit, this wave, the number of ghouls into four ; Only when 4 Ghoul refresh, I still look black line, the whole property and the level and the first wave of this wave of ghouls is exactly the same,MBT Salama Sandals! ; Results,cheap nike air max, this time I also wore four Ghoul crazy bite, with 8 seconds to kill them all, even the skills of the series are exactly the same as last time! ; In fact, it is not too much water, but because I was wearing a top heavy armor, these guys simply can not bite open my thick physical defense. ; However, the other team is not so lucky, dark night of eternal life and the dark ghosts in this group is simply to spoil a copy places, this second wave of ghouls allow them to hang up after another, and soon covered with three be kicked out of a copy of The Night before the group that also encountered a lot of trouble, copy of the list clearly shows, this wave of monster kill, the night people were killed, the night dead Guests death twice. Not slain the night a thief Leather quality is even the same Luo Lan, but only a mere 130 000 injury, although not a ghoul spike, but also could not help but a few head ghoul bombarded So, my words are right,Nike Air Max 180 Shoes, this copy is actually to the preparatory stage of the steel plate warrior. ; Soon, we ushered in the third wave, fourth wave, and the last wave, fifth wave of monsters. Several waves of the Bobby wave number, and the next wave on wave of twice the number of ; Other group speed slowed down our speed, but still as fast as the wind, the third wave began, I Luo Lan first stealth, grab the monster of hatred, in accordance with the formula of these guys within 10 seconds kill, can be described as a relaxing and my group killing skills cover a very wide range, even if the number of monsters in the fifth wave of up to 32 to kill very easily, paragraph 10 of the hidden dragon strike can cover all of them! ; I am not a magic attacks in battle, baby is still sharp, Luo Lan, directly after I pulled the hatred coming out, blow Thunder Jian Yu instant boom rotten ghoul line of defense, each one hurt Ghoul blood can be reduced by about 500 000! ; However, Luo Lan Obviously, this attack force is not satisfied, the Lao Gao of the mouth pursed again invincible up at me,christian louboutin, , likely from the chest out of the holy weapons of the soul level, will can not necessarily bring to, even open up, there may not be the crossbow, bow, dagger! In short, either the crossbow, either a sharp knife, and both can be! To wing the wind and obsession earth ROLL, not ROLL. a dagger Well, looks like a small animal husbandry, and redness of the skin they are we remarkable person ... called a treacherous. ; However, in the fifth wave a ghoul killed, sweet system ring tones resounded in our ears, let us smile even more -; : ],[score the level of catch on the second stage, the second phase will refresh a powerful monster, the two teams players will choose to cooperate or mortality patterns to carry the monster, the mode of cooperation, with the fastest speed to kill a monster 3 The group will enter the third stage, the mode of death, we must get rid of rivals and monsters, attitude promotion to the top three of four large groups, otherwise the same will be eliminated. Note: The mode of death, murder or red name after death can not afford to experience, the items are not lost. ; I YD with a smile, yo see that? a group, the dark night of the fire and the flames of war passing that group finally completed the task, followed by the system began to score, our efficiency fastest, so to get 10 points, followed by 8 minutes of silence a lion and a half The summer cool earth, after the war debt male and the End of the World prodigal son, they got 6 points, the remaining five groups were 5,4,3,2,1 points, then began to make for our grouping. our opponents soon to pay the water ...

没有评论:

发表评论