2012年2月21日星期二

the dragon will shield and cracked



(Third, call it a day!); ! get rid of this damn bone dragon first! ; A time, the ground erupted as volcanic general burst open, a huge fire-color dragon rising out of the instant me and the baby taken to the air! ; At the moment,Puma BWM Sandals, this wicked ghost town, bone dragon has scared silly, and the face of such a powerful sacred dragon, which is saying a small loach only! ; crit 16,933,878! ; The baby and I immediately landed, followed by my baby, poured into a blue syrup,Gucci Apparel For Sale, have ran towards this bone dragon, after all, this guy is not dead yet! ; However, at this moment, it is unexpected thing occurred. Ghost town, lord of the figure suddenly appeared in the I and the baby the middle, in the hands of the Stars dagger are vicious toward the baby's body forced a stamp actually directly to the baby element shield broken, then the blood of the baby destroyed half! ; I was shocked, the whole body care in front of the baby, at the foot of rotation, waving a dragon dancing and ; But, incredibly, there is a ; Fast action of this guy, daggers, cross directly to the baby the rest of the half-pipe blood suddenly pick empty! ; Have no time to baby cries loudly, already hang, reduce the level of a return to the wizard space! ; ; However, I can not think of this bone dragon suddenly got up and dying, and ejected the last wave dragon interest, actually all of a sudden Luo Lan body burning up! ; In the next second, my punch vicious fell on its body, all of a sudden it became a pile of broken bones! ; And almost at the same time, around a hurricane flashed a ghost town lord Wo Dake has been rushed to the just condensed the stature of Luo Lan! ; A time, Luo Lan dangerous! Once she hung up again, before all the efforts were in vain! ; However, I can not think, at this moment, Luo Lan actually broke out in the operating capacity of the peak level master! ; She instantly opened a shadow shield whole has been of a silver ghost at the foot of the wind, the whole people around the ghost town lords the Woda Ke draw a very perfect 8 word, making the ghost town lords Woda A time confusing! It again to wake up the taste of Luo Lan Qiao Shengsheng appear in front of me! ; At the moment, the negative side of the head of the Luo Lan and I damn ghost town, shadow has been with the ghost town, the destruction of the bone dragon eliminate exhausted, the head of the ghost town lords, that the resistance to enhance the negative disappeared! ; Seeing a ghost town, the lord of hatred is still locked in a small beautiful body, I immediately arched opening her go ... now is not the shape of playing personality to play when she was only one life, and hang up after the loser! So, must now be hard-nosed · Wo Dake; ghost town lord is not a good temper, holds up the dagger again flew over, growled, I of Xiao San, I want you pathetic life! Dakota having a sense of shame and then courage to walk actually extraordinarily sophisticated, back and forth deal and I do not even strive hands of a small knife cut I really Nima pain after the break anymore of the Dragon will of toughness, an injury actually up to 20 million! ; However, it still can not seconds off me, as long as the seconds can not afford me, I will be able to comeback, I rely on what is, I rely on is now becoming more mature operation and a best equipment! ; Yes, not boastful,puma online, my ability to operate would not say that Asia ranked first,Women Puma Fur, but at least they can be routed to the top three, an armor came in the Asian region tied for first, and Long Shadow, silly die hard evenly divided, and me up to 20% of the blood-sucking property, each time more than 100,000 points of attack damage to the blood of 20,000 points. every Dragon St. cut 10 outbreak of the equivalent of a super sacred Heal up his own, who is more control skills, therefore, even in the face of such a powerful Holy Spirit-class BOSS, I also fearless! ; More important point is that the ghost town lord Wo Dake's property is not in the non-riding state, only to walk ability a little, but it may not, such as silence lion, silent lion met Shangqie to fear the first third of it is even more to mention! ; So gradual control of the living rhythm, at the foot of a walk than a more sophisticated arc-bit and its melee! ; This time, completely stepping on the wire to walk, because it is armed with a dagger of BOSS, striking distance of not longer than I, not the kind of hand-held sword or the BOSS of the Halberd, once this sort of the chrysanthemums go rogue caught up on the legislator's guy, so I go almost card 20 or even 10 cm distance, just let this guy dagger is no way to run my body! Moreover, by the ultimate walk, I do not even playing a more dangerous tactics, that is, deliberately to make it my blood played in only 30%, and then turn on the wind Long steps ; Go this crazy bit way to see great joy a long time ago on a video recording system, I fight the BOSS shown to the door of the voice channel MM Luo Lan, a result, they all shocked! ; Mayfair stunned the world by sky for days brother swords soldiers walk Smart and elegant, he is the founder of the circle dance, and I will put a more perfect circle dance of violence as a swords swordsman, Tin man in the rough and bold appearance go-bit technology, but has a very delicate, plus a handsome appearance, like me (uh, looks like some cocky), attracted favorable for numerous murderous daughter. Today, Mayfair can I have him on a bit-plane, there is no doubt an affirmation. ; However, I also have my pride, I am me, I luozi non-unique hidden Zhan luozi non! The opponent's pressure; almost harsh operating inevitable let this mighty king during his lifetime, I forced under very difficult to play a normal level, and gradually helmet askew A ramp! This guy is no nerve, if there are now estimated to have been sweating! ; However, I still maintain a somewhat redundant and sensitive, because my soul I know, this guy is a skill not released, and that skill, most likely it trick! ; Sure, at the time of the watch running to 12:00 in the ghost town, lord of the blood dropped to about 20%, this guy is a tricky move, Jan sword with a ; This moment, just I hit into numerous broken bones, bone dragon corpse horizontal flew, spinning in the air above the debris fall rapidly, showing the sharp edge of a block, forming a very The sword of incredible! These sword is actually in the next second, suddenly rushed to us, such as violent storms sudden and quick! ; Baby can not fly, so do not have to avoid, I pulled one of the back! I opened the will of the Dragon has been saved for this skill, and mouth, a life-saving potions, well hang up the preparation! ; Hidden dragon suit attached to an invincible effects, I did not want now is to use, because that effect is going to stay in a while go to the Holy Land a copy for everyone to use! Also, I hang up it does not matter, hang time is not out experience,MBT Kamba, there are two resurrections opportunity! ; Baby at the moment can not get rid of the Left-hand because my hands gripping her back! ; Next moment, the sharp bone sword instantly poke in the will of the Dragon, a time to actually take the will of the Dragon toughness thick solid rift thousand marrow skills, this is too cruel! ; Very open, the dragon will shield and cracked, with an in-depth pain in the bone marrow, my eyes shifted to the Luo Lan's body at the moment, she is safe, because her whole effect of the shadow shield , and this cow fork flashing evasive skills,Pandora Ring Cheap, has a good CD. ; At the same time,Christian Louboutin Thigh Boots Cheap, I felt the warmth of their own behind, baby soft and full of elasticity of scale tightly against my back, more unscrupulous pair of hands opened me on the back armor with tightly The soft lips posted in my cold back. ; Perception in 100% of the case, she knew that I hurt, she indirectly, for my healing. ; Panting sent her a heartfelt thoughts, people think of is this under the care of the baby, I actually abruptly survive this hurdle, this skill end of the thousand marrow, blood remaining 10%! ; The moment, blue with a layer of ice has covered the whole body of the ghost town lord Wo Dake Ice detained, but also signs control skills of the baby! Baby anger laughed; but at the moment, I nudge the baby one, smiled and said,

没有评论:

发表评论