2012年2月21日星期二

the sweet system ringtones suddenly ringing in my ears

(Third more, call it a day!); Yes, hang the player is about to lay violent hands on the End of the World Luo Lan prodigal son, this is his last one life, hang up, affecting fish, war debt male is also very frustrating of a white, fly outside the venue! ; Also this moment, a system bell rings, more or less can be considered a little spiritual comfort to them in this group -; be eliminated, and 6 points, the highest score to 24 points 3 to obtain the reward of a ghost town Leggings seduce players appetite trick can be seen -; points 1519 points (must be the top three): access to any one of the ghost town, gauntlets, shoulder and boots. ; Points 2024 points (must be the top three): a ghost town Leggings one; Points 2529 (must be the top three): a ghost town Breastplate a; points, 3034 points (must be the top three): access to ghost town,Air Max 180 Shoes, the breastplate of a weapon and spiritual level one; Points 3540 (must be the top three): access to the ghost town breastplate, the spirit-level weapons and ghost town suit four optional one. Ghost town; Points 3540 (champion): 1 set out of the situation, the higher chance to obtain the only weapon. ; Note: The ghost town equipment within half an hour in to leave a copy of the transaction. ; ......; I was not surprised, Niua ghost town suit actually be traded, this and the other three trials copy of the completely different! It's no wonder, in China, high-end leather armor and equipment out rate is very low, if you do not give Leather career more or less to open the back door, that people also train for hair, has long been deleted to play soldiers! ; But now, I can not think about, because very embarrassed in front of Luo Lan, Silence of the lion and of Pinellia cool earth the two individuals encirclement, and her shadow shield has been ruined! ; Apart from anything else, the whole body is almost Da Zhezhuan came to the front of the two people, arms waving, direct the release of a dragon dancing and ; This time, even though the cool earth Pinellia reaction even faster does not help directly I became a rotating state, the blood out of 97844 points, it seems, despite the control skills bonus damage to a few, but for him very uncomfortable! ; Subsequently, I do not give him a chance to remember hidden dragon hit straight into his neck,Gucci Sneakers For Men, not only will his blood was empty, but his silence around the lion's blood mad under 150,000! ; ; Sneered, skills -; ; The blood of the silent lion slowly decline, cool earth of blood Pinellia crazy fall, Sec damage has been relying on dodge to avoid the two preceding paragraphs, but let his blood again hollow But after two, again I hang up! ; But at the moment, the baby can get rid of the spirit of frozen detained crazy waving the purple mist of the hands of that group, instantaneous release of a freezing rain, the re-emergence of Pinellia cool earth movement speed reduced a lot! But, who can not think of Pinellia cool earth at the moment there are trick, I saw his body suddenly imaginary, I then remember a fierce attack actually just hit his ghost! ; actually opened up a six seconds invincible state. ; ; Precarious, almost peers, his mouth kept saying that this lion to get rid of silence suddenly his eyes shifted to the Luo Lan, who! ; Luo Lan quickly opened the forced stealth skills, surprise, Silence of the lions actually open a element of the eye skills, and suddenly see through the stealth of Luo Lan! However, he did not succeed in his sprint to the Luo Lan body is about to release their own strong Sha Zhao, a layer of Zi Yan protective film has landed in Luo Lan's body,Puma Doshu Combat, the most critical moment, by virtue of Zijin from chili hands then to emerald suit, Luo Lancheng power to protect themselves! ; While the other side, so the things of Pinellia cool earth popping the baby at the moment the operation is simply frightening than the top mage also, actually, at this critical juncture for the release of three skills, the moment will Pinellia cool earth under control! ; ; Even though the cool earth movements of Pinellia even faster at the moment it is difficult to be some move to the whole person abruptly freeze in place, blood has lost more than half! ; The moment, the silent lion think of to save him was too late, the cutting edge of cross on his neck. ; This moment, the silent lion suddenly became apparent, to say a word, only the severely poked in the hands of the sword in the land. ; I understand the silent lion man, do not want to humiliate him so readily put away the razor. ; After a few seconds, Pinellia cool earth paralysis of the body to eliminate, to see the situation of the scene, could not help a sigh, but also the canonical signed sheathed the sword in the hands of, the lion of the silent sigh breath,MBT Voi Shoes, ! and the cool, let's go! ; If you are willing to extraordinary, I can give you in reality, job placement, arrangement positions in the team. ; Luo Lansheng gas, said, luozi non-I know you a rare Ming the main, but I have to me more Song re the boss, I have no way to leave him. that one hurt you, no matter you open out how much chips, even if you give me monthly salary of millions, can my favorite actress looking to stay with my sleep, I will not be tempted. nod, help me, I as early as Nima begging to go, where I mixed God boss to follow to go, even the notorious offshore him on that person, and I followed him to be scolded. Tao. ; Silent lion stared again speechless. ; But at the moment, Pinellia Wei Liang went to the front of me, smiled slightly, big evil evil guy in your eyes, in our eyes is a good boss, good big brother. I'm just an ordinary student, but when I am just in China, exposing the sharp angle, Aries boss personally I drove to school, not only a large amount of money to hire me back to me with a car, with the house, and even become sworn brothers and I kowtow, this righteous person, definitely not for you in the eyes of the soul of light! smile, ; I hope can you eagle-eyed, if there is capacity, then go to pondering what I say! if you one day a premonition to which some of the clues,Air Max 90 Boots, you can go to the point wake Aries,Puma Ducati Series Shoes! if capacity is not enough, you can find me, you can find Mayfair! talking, my mood is actually a little excited, hands shake, the mouth is also shaking. ; Helpless silent lion shook his head, walked beside me, a hold on my shoulder, tell you, Do not naive, in fact,Puma Trionfo Tour SF Canada, we all know that you are a good man, this world, good special few can get a good newspaper? Aries boss by the use of or confused mind or his most plenty of money at least, he had plenty of rights, he can manipulate an incalculable number of teams, can play the role of a core team to allow his brothers satiate the money to spend, girl bubble, this is not enough ! live alive, not on the map they? brother, why you so persistent! I do not want to discredit him, I just hope that you can use their sharp eyes to see! Buddy, your remarks, my brother thanks, but next time we meet again, still sword meet, I can assure you that I will definitely not such a dish as it is now, I will challenge you. even beat you! times, the region grades first! ; Also in this moment, the sweet system ringtones suddenly ringing in my ears ...

没有评论:

发表评论