2011年12月7日星期三

the first time a profound impression Onyang

do not understand why people would aspire to college life, I only know I do not. Mom and Dad are both on the research front, so for me, to enter such a polytechnic university is one of the doomed. However, parents rarely concerned about me, after all, I was not within the context of their research. We will be more confused about why those silly departments, boring work so enthusiastic. I do not want to do, because it will only be a waste of my youth, but I joined the basketball team. Before that, I never touched the basketball. <br />
<br />
the first time a profound impression Onyang the basketball game, he received the ball, back to the basket easily thrown in the past, the ball went into the even Rukawa Feng He does occur will lose a chip. <br />
<br />
yang in my class, just a few weeks before that I thought I never met him. This is not surprising that almost all of my classmates treated. I carefully looked at him, his tall, his eyes a little cold, but it is particularly beautiful eyelashes and God. He laughed good looking, really like the warm sunshine in general. He plays basketball very well, so every game I will go and they cheer in advance. They rest, I will pour a glass of water and handed him sweating profusely, he smiled and said thank you, and then drink it, but I was inexplicably happy for a long time.

没有评论:

发表评论